The biggest and heaviest capacity American-made wooden wagon from the Berlin woodshop is the Loadmaster F600. This wood wagon is ideal for your heaviest and largest loads!
- Large size at 42 inches by 21½ inches (inside 18.7" x 39").
- Has a ½ inch thick plywood bed set in grooved hardwood sides.
- Ready for your very heaviest load and tight maneuvers with a Kingpin and tie rod steering.
- Full length channel steel backbone frame with welded and triangulated steel axle support brackets.
- Large 10 inch diameter (10 x 4.10/3.50-4) inch foam-filled tires.
- Handle is extra-long at 35".
- Made in the USA, and powder coated for best durability!
These wagons feature heavy-gauge, powdercoated steel, riveted stake pockets, 5-ply plywood, Appalachian hardwoods.
Free shipping to most states! Western states add $40-$45 in shipping costs.